Rich or poor at party holidays?

What I think he means is, well, that I as a student, with very low income, who choose and dress a bit more fine and spend money on clothes and perfume instead of new date for example. Thus, you can have 2 people who earn akuratt the same year, the one using the money on clothes. The second uses all his money on a computer. Both of these people go to a party, and who spent all their money on computer come in any clothes that may not fully looked fine, and stirs up, a little swell, all the ladies go, therefore the person is formed, and goes nice clothes .. If you think it is the person with fine clothes his fault that the ladies go to him so think a bit about. I do not mean and provoke in any way, but people are so incredibly fast shutter, and owes them head on things do not have any reason to. Javist there are people from oslo west is really bad, and that will never come and buy a watch for under 15k as I usually just spewing off, because I believe you can get a good clock to 1500 million too, if you just the right priorities.

It is all about being rich or poor at party holidays. Some people might get some money to travel with, but most people are actually trying not to use all the money they have - which seems to be a good thing to do. I will not say that party holidays only are made for rich people, but I have to admit that you wont really have much fun if you are poor.
I would have reacted so that use of the first post doing, but I do not judge people by appearance, but you see quickly who behave and prioritize and look good iforhold to others. However, people dress as they wish. But others have no right and beat people because they are not doing it or not. And, conversely, grew up.
0 Responses